Ephesus Group Tour – Tours for Groups
Shore Excursions of Kusadasi & The Ruins of Ephesus for Groups
When you have a group to visit ancient city Ephesus and surroundings, best choice is arranging a private vehicle, a professional guide, and a driver. This will ensure not only comfort, safety, self organization opportunity during your tour, also decrease the expenses.
A private vehicle is the perfect solution for passengers who wish to tour privately or who want the flexibility of designing their own itinerary.
These Ephesus group tours are ordered per vehicle. You just pay for the vehicle, professional guide and driver which also includes all local taxes and insurances, transfers and parking fees. Other expenses like Ephesus, museum entrance fees, meal will be paid by your group at the gates in cash or by credit card to the gate control.
Vehicles are offered on a Half Day or Full Day basis:
- Half Day: 4 – 5 hours
- Full Day : 10 – 11 hours
Please note that visiting more than one site often requires a full day.
|Tour Type||1 – 4 Pax||5 – 14 Pax||15 – 31 Pax||32 – 46 Pax|
|Half Day Tour||250 $US||360 $US||450 $US||540 $US|
|Full Day Tour||290 $US||410 $US||590 $US||650 $US|
- Shown prices are per vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language.
- Drivers’ language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Every day, any time departure.
- Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism).
- Pick-up from Cruise ship, hotel, airport and drop off services.
- Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
- Local taxes and service fees.
- No hidden or extra cost.
- Meals, gratuities and refreshments.
- Entrance fees (Can be paid in cash or credit card).
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.