DAILY CAPPADOCIA NORTH TOUR ( Red Tour )
The tour covers the main attractions of the North Cappadocia. You will explore the most famous valleys (Devrent and Pasabag),visit Göreme open-air museum, Çavuşin village, Avanos and Uçhisar castle and more...
- Pick up from your Cappadocia hotel
- Devrent Valley, Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley), Avanos
- Lunch at a Local Restourant ( Open Buffet)
- Goreme Open Air Museum , Çavuşin village, and Uçhisar castle
- Drop-off to your Cappadocia hotel after the tour
- Maximum 16 attendants at the tour.
- End of our services
What is included:
- 1 Full-day Cappadocia North tour ( Red tour )
- Professional Cappadocia Tour Guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles (Mercedes Vito or Mercedes Sprinter)
- Open buffet lunch
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
- Parking fees
- All local tax and insurances
- No hidden or extra cost
What is not included:
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Cappadocia North Tour is daily departure all year around
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Tayf Tours further reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary, or the carrier, or the aircraft/ferry/mode of transport utilized, or hotel accommodations utilized, or any other services due to circumstances beyond its control.
Departure Dates : Daily departure all year around
CAPPADOCIA NORTH TOUR ( Red Tour )
You will be picked up from your hotel (09:00 am) and depart for your full day tour. The first stop on your tour will be a visit to the Devrent Valley which reveals many different rock formations and small fairy chimneys that form a lunar landscape, or moonscape, by their strange look. You will also see animal-like rock formations that look like a sculpture zoo created by nature. We will walk through this amazing valley. Your tour will continue on to Pasabagi (Monku0027s Valley) which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique, even for Cappadocia, and these fairy chimneys are named ‘mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys’. After visiting Pasabagi, we will drive to Avanos which is known for its world-renowned pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue of the Kizilirmak river, the longest river in Turkey. A stop for lunch is next on the agenda, which will be followed by a visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum where you will visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to 13th centuries A.D. with frescos painted on the walls. You will be given ample time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before transferring you to your hotel. End of our services.
- Müze Yolu, Göreme Açık Hava Müzesi, Merkez/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Türkiye