Ephesus Tour 1
- 0 Review
Ephesus Tour 1
The Ruins of Ephesus – Temple of Artemis / Half Day private tour of Ephesus
Meeting with your tour guide at the exit of Kusadasi port or Izmir port to take a half day tour of Ephesus. Drive to the Temple of Artemis, which is the one of the seven wonders of the ancient world with a view of Basilica of St. John, which was erected over his grave in the 6th century A.D. by Emperor Justinian. We visit the Ancient City of Ephesus where you will explore, agora, odeon, Celsus Library, great theatre. It is a definite must while in Turkey. After the tour you will be transferred to Kusadasi port or Izmir port for a free time to explore. End of our services.
- Minimum required time for this Ephesus tour is 3.5 hours from Kusadasi, 5.5 hours from Izmir.
- Terrace Houses is optional place to visit of 15 $US extra per person.
Prices for Kusadasi port – hotel
- Pax Per person
- 2 – 3 : 70 $US
- 4 – 5 : 60 $US
- 6 – 10 : 50 $US
Prices for Izmir port – hotel
- Pax Per person
- 2 – 3 : 95 $US
- 4 – 5 : 75 $US
- 6 – 10 : 65 $US
0-6 age: Free
6-12 age: %50 discount
Guiding languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
- Every day, any time departure.
- Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
- Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
- Local taxes and service fees.
- Pick-up from Cruise ship, hotel, airport and drop off services.
- Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
- No hidden or extra cost.
- Any drink.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
We provide both Ephesus and Istanbul tours to our guests. It is easy to add an Istanbul tour to your Ephesus tour booking. Whether traveling on a cruise ship which is scheduled to embark to both Kusadasi port and Istanbul port or traveling alone, there are definitely benefits to you. Such as:
- Special price discount
- You get all the necessary information and electronic tickets from one place
- All necessary scheduling, bookings (airline tickets..) done by us