Ephesus Tour from Istanbul 5 – (4 days, by Plane)
Ephesus – House of Mary – Temple of Artemis – Hierapolis – Pamukkale – Priene – Miletus – Didyma – Pergamon – Asklepion – Acropolis
DAY 1 – Flight to Izmir, Pergamon – Asklepion – Acropolis tour
DAY 2 – Hierapolis and Pamukkale tour
DAY 3 – Priene – Miletus – Didyma tour
DAY 4 – Ephesus tour – Virgin Mary’s House – Artemis – Flight to Istanbul
Prices for Istanbul airport – hotel
- Please contact us for a quotation as a variation of prices are offered by the hotels & airline companies for different periods of the year.
Departure & ending points:
- Departure and ending places of this itinerary can be customized other than Istanbul upon request!
- Child discount (except flight tickets)
0-6 age: Free
6-12 age: %50 discount
- Every day, any time departure.
- Professional licensed tour guide in preferred language).
- Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
- 3 night 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation including breakfast at the hotel (3 night in Kusadasi).
- Tour itinerary includes 3 breakfast, 4 lunch and 3 dinner.
- Pick-up from hotel, port, airport and drop off services.
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul).
- Transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
- Local taxes and service fees.
- No hidden or extra cost.
- Any drink.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
DAY 1 - Flight to Izmir, Pergamon - Asklepion - Acropolis tour
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Istanbul International Airport for an early flight to Izmir. Upon your arrival to Izmir after an hours flight, we will meet with you at the airport and depart for Pergamon. We will visit the celebrated Roman City of Pergamon, the site of an enormous library built with Roman Tiles. Then we will visit Asklepion and Acropolis, the place where parchment was invented. We will then visit The Steep Theater, the Sacred Way and other sites. Here we will also visit the famed Red Basilica. After the tour, we will transfer you to your hotel in Kusadasi for dinner and overnight stay.
- Kuşadası, Aydın, Türkiye
DAY 2 - Hierapolis and Pamukkale tour
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will journey inland to Pamukkale to enjoy the spas, pools, and terraces of this natural wonder, called the Cotton Castle. This name is truly fitting, the brilliant white calcified terraces do truly resemble a castle made of cotton. We will also spend time in Hieropolis, with one of the largest and most diverse necropolis in the world. After the tour, we will return to your hotel in Kusadasi for dinner and overnight stay.
- Pamukkale/Denizli, Türkiye
DAY 3 - Priene - Miletus - Didyma tour
After having breakfast at the hotel ,depart for the first ancient city; Priene which in its time was one of the most spectacular of all the ancient Ionians cities. Then travel on to Miletus with its magnificent theatre and the Byzantine fortress on the acropolis above. Last, but not least, visit Didyma. Here you will find the largest Ionic Temple in the world, that of Apollo. Also in Didyma lies the huge, cracked head of Medusa which long ago fell from the frieze. Lunch is included in the tour. After tour, drive back to our hotel. Overnight stay in Kusadasi.
- Balat Mahallesi, Milet Ören Yeri, Didim/Aydın, Türkiye
DAY 4 - Ephesus tour - Virgin Maryu0027s House - Artemis - Flight to Istanbul
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will depart for a full day tour of Ephesus and Virgin Marys House. First, we will visit the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus where you will explore some of the best preserved theatre, fountains and buildings in the world. Then we will continue to the House of Virgin Mary on top of the mountain. A pilgrimage site for many people of all denominations. After the tour, we will transfer you to Izmir International Airport to take the flight back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival to Istanbul we will transfer you to your hotel. End of our services.
- Acarlar Mahallesi, Efes Harabeleri, Selçuk/İzmir, Türkiye