Ephesus Tour 7 – Special Tour!
- 5 hours
- 0 Review
Ephesus Tour 7 – Special Tour!
Ancient Greek and Roman + Turkish Cultural Tour (Ephesus + Degirmen Plantation & Ranch)!
Meeting with your tour guide at the exit of Kusadasi port to take a tour of Ephesus and Plantation & Ranch . After visiting the second largest city of the ancient Greece and Rome, it is a must to experience a Turkish cultural plantation & ranch which is only 20 minutes away from the Kusadasi port. After the tour you will be transferred to Kusadasi port for a free time to explore. End of our services.
Degirmen ( The historical Water Mill ) Plantation &Ranch:
Today,a Turkish Family owns the property with an oriental architectural mansion, and they continue to make improvements to the plantation with an artificial lake where ducks, birds and swans are swimming so that you, the visitor, can experience what plantation life was like in the old days and now joining the exhibition of 2000 year old olive oil squeezing mills in a museum. As you tour each site on the plantation our knowledgeable staff will help you understand the day to day activities of those who lived on plantations as well the history of the people who lived here in Ephesus and Kusadasi. So join us here at Degirmen Plantation & Ranch to experience the beauty of its peacocks, angora goats, sheep, pigeons, cocks, parrots, horses,ponies, donkeys, camels, grocery store, tea houses, playgrounds, gardens and its rich history today.
- Minimum required time for this Ephesus tour is 6 hours from Kusadasi.
- Terrace Houses is optional place to visit of 15 $US extra per person.
Prices for Kusadasi port – hotel
- Pax Per person
- 2 – 3 : 80 $US
- 4 – 5 : 70 $US
- 6 – 10 : 60 $US
0-6 age: Free
6-12 age: %50 discount
Guiding languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
- Every day, any time departure.
- Professional licensed Ephesus tour guide in preferred language (such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and our tour guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism). Please note that, languages except English may introduce a slight increase in the price.
- Admission fees to the museums as mentioned in the itinerary. No waiting in lines for tickets, your private guide will arrange everything for you.
- Local taxes and service fees.
- Pick-up from Cruise ship, hotel, airport and drop off services.
- Private transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles such as Mercedes Vito, Sprinter & Bus.
- Traditional lunch.
- No hidden or extra cost.
- Any drink.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces; to enter the Basilica of St. John involves some walking at an uphill gradient and a few stairs.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- You will enter the Ephesus ruins from the upper gate ( Magnesia Gate ) and left the Ephesus from the lower gate which means you do not have to walk back.
We provide both Ephesus and Istanbul tours to our guests. It is easy to add an Istanbul tour to your Ephesus tour booking. Whether traveling on a cruise ship which is scheduled to embark to both Kusadasi port and Istanbul port or traveling alone, there are definitely benefits to you. Such as:
- Special price discount
- You get all the necessary information and electronic tickets from one place
- All necessary scheduling, bookings (airline tickets..) done by us