Hot Air Ballooning & Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul, Day Tour by Plane
Duration: 1 Day Maximum 16 passengers (Mini Group Tour)
This is a daily tour of Cappadocia from Istanbul which starts at your hotel and ends at your hotel in Istanbul.
- Pick up from your Istanbul hotel for your flight to Cappadocia
- Flight to Kayseri
- Upon your arrival, transfer you to the balloon site.
- Watching the balloon being prepared and enjoying a light breakfast snack
- 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Full day Cappadocia Tour
- Devrent Valley, Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley), Avanos
- Lunch at a Local Restourant ( Open Buffet)
- Goreme Open Air Museum , Çavuşin village, and Uçhisar castle
- Drop-off to Kayseri Airport after the tour
- Arrival to Istanbul and tranfer to your hotel
- End of our services
- Fully guided Cappadocia tour from Istanbul package.
- Minimum required time for this Cappadocia tour is 1 day.
Prices: Please contact us for a quotation as a variation of prices are offered by the airline companies for different periods of the year.
What is included:
- All local taxes and insurances.
- All necessary scheduling, bookings (airline tickets..) done by us.
- All domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia and Cappadocia to Istanbul).
- 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Full day Cappadocia North Tour ( Red Tour )
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums.
- All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle.
- Professional Licensed Cappadocia tour guide in preferred language.
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Parking fees.
- No hidden or extra cost.
What is excluded:
- International flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed Cappadocia tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
Departure Dates : Daily departure all year around ( Departure and ending places of this itinerary can be customized other than Istanbul upon request!)
Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul, Day Tour by Plane
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Istanbul airport for your late evening flight to Cappadocia. Upon your arrival, you will be transfered to the balloon site where you will have the opportunity to watch the balloon being prepared for your flight as you enjoy a light breakfast snack; preparation time is generally 15-20 minutes. Your flight will begin at sunrise, where your pilot will climb to a comfortable altitude of about 700 to 1000 meters above ground level. It is from this elevation that you will marvel at the beauty of Cappadocia below you. During certain segments of the flight our pilots are also capable of flying as low as 1 meter above the rock formations which will allow you perfect photo taking opportunities. The Standard Flight is a total of 60 fascinating minutes. There will be a champagne celebration at end of the flight and you will be presented with a Flight Certificate, signed by your pilot, as a souvenir reminder of this magnificent experience. After ballooning adventure, we will depart for your full day tour. The first stop on your tour will be a visit to the Devrent Valley which reveals many different rock formations and small fairy chimneys that form a lunar landscape, or moonscape, by their strange look. You will also see animal-like rock formations that look like a sculpture zoo created by nature. We will walk through this amazing valley. Your tour will continue on to Pasabagi (Monks Valley) which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique, even for Cappadocia, and these fairy chimneys are named ‘mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys’. After visiting Pasabagi, we will drive to Avanos which is known for its world-renowned pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue of the Kizilirmak river, the longest river in Turkey. A stop for lunch is next on the agenda, which will be followed by a visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum where you will visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to 13th centuries A.D. with frescos painted on the walls. You will be given ample time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before we will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul. When you land at Istanbul airport we will transfer you to your hotel. End of our Services
- Müze Yolu, Göreme Açık Hava Müzesi, Merkez/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Türkiye