4 Night Istanbul Vacation Package / Tour 2
Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, Santa Sophia, Bosphorous Cruise, Grand Bazaar, Kariye museum
This is a 4 night and 5 day Istanbul city tour package for which starts at Istanbul Airport and ends at flight back to your home. Itinerary as follows:
DAY 1 – Arrival Istanbul
DAY 2 – Full day Istanbul tour
DAY 3 – Full day Istanbul tour
DAY 4 – Full day at Leisure in Istanbul
DAY 5 – End of Istanbul city vacation
- Fully guided Istanbul city tour package.
- Santa Sophia closed on Mondays. Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays.
Prices for Istanbul port – hotel
Please contact us for a quotation as a variation of prices are offered by the hotels for different periods of the years.
0-6 age: Free
6-12 age: %50 discount
- This tour is available all year round and can be customized upon your request. Every day, any time departure.
- All local taxes and insurances.
- 4 night accommodation at your preferred style hotel.
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums.
- All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle.
- Professional Licensed Istanbul tour guide in preferred language.
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Parking fees.
- No hidden or extra cost.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- This is a PRIVATE tour arrangement, you can decide starting time of your own tour!
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional Licensed English speaking tour guides. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
We provide both Ephesus and Istanbul tours to our guests. It is easy to add an Ephesus tour to your Istanbul tour booking. Whether traveling on a cruise ship which is scheduled to embark to both Kusadasi port and Istanbul port or traveling alone, there are definitely benefits to you. Such as:
- Special price discount.
- You get all the necessary information and electronic tickets from one place.
- All necessary scheduling, bookings (airline tickets..) done by us.
DAY 1 - Arrival Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Before dinner, take a walk through the historical Sultanahmet district of Istanbul, having a look at the Hippodrome and the splendid Blue Mosque. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- İstanbul, Türkiye
DAY 2 - Full day Istanbul tour
Today, we explore the wonderful sites of Old Istanbul, the only city in the world straddling two continents, Europe and Asia. After breakfast, visit the Blue Mosque, with its six graceful minarets and famed blue Iznik tiles, the Hippodrome, ancient Roman arena for chariot racing and the Underground Cistern, a subterranean reservoir built in Byzantine times. After lunch, we visit Topkapi Palace, with its remarkable treasury, and the museum Haghia Sophia, the Church of The Divine Wisdom. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Cankurtaran Mahallesi, Topkapı Sarayı Müzesi, Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye
DAY 3 - Full day Istanbul tour
After breakfast, we embark on a Bosphorous Cruise to admire the marble palaces and wooden Ottoman villas lining both shores of the fabled waterway. After lunch, we continue on to the bustling Grand Bazaar, with its more than 4,000 shops. Later we will visit the Kariye (Chora Church) museum, one of the most famous collections of Byzantine mosaics and frescoes in the world. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Rüstem Paşa Mahallesi, Mısır Çarşısı, Erzak Ambarı Sok., Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye
DAY 4 - Full day at Leisure in Istanbul
Full day free to wander around and do shopping on your own. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Sultanahmet, Alemdar Mahallesi, Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye
DAY 5 - End of Istanbul city vacation
After breakfast check out from the hotel and private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home. End of our services.
- Atatürk Havalimanı, Yeşilköy Mahallesi, Bakırköy/İstanbul, Türkiye